Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th?!

So im on my way to Hawaii as we speak, or in other words as i write this. And it's Friday the 13th! I'm gonna die! Ah. haha. I'm super excited though. Its about 12 in the morning and im just sitting here in my chair thinking about everything. Thank god for internet when you're bored huh?! Im defintely sitting next to Ingrid of course she's sleeping. haha. And Lila is sitting behind me with her damn feet all up in the air. oh lord. But its all good. I'm basically just trying to pass the time now. Since i have about 4 hours on a plane to Hawaii. I don't get service in Hawaii on my phone i just found out. Gay. So i don't really know how im going to deal without talking to Nik. He's basically my source of life. I miss him terribly im not gonna lie. He is all i think about these days. Unfortunatly i can never concentrate without him popping into my head every second. Oh well, i guess ill get over it eventually. On another subject, im talking to this guy named Carl. haha. Kind of a weird name i know. Carl, as is Carl on Spongebob? Is there even a Carl on Spongebob? Oh god thats gonna bug me! Ha. Ima have to look that up. But yeah, he's super nice. And he most of the time he keeps my mind off of Nik. Which is good. I guess you could say im trying to find someone to replace Nik. It might work out after all. It's really hard to say that because i don't want to. But i really have no other choice.
Besides, it seems like i do better when im not alone, and when i have a boyfriend i guess you could say it keeps me stable. So we'll see what happens. He promised me we would hang out when i come back. But yeah. So im gonna try and go to sleep, maybe do some homework, and hopefully be in the beautiful state of Hawaii!!
Bye for now. I'll write more later.
-Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment