Saturday, January 17, 2009

Who knew it would end? end at all?

God. Who would have thought i would be writing one of these...This week seemed great. Until yesterday...I went to the movies with Denise and Omair to see "Bride Wars" again. I'm pretty sure it was funnier the second time. Everything was going great until i ran into Connor. Which was pretty awkard i might add. That was the first time we talked since our little talk. He acted like i wasnt even there. He made me realize i had a lot more problems than i thought i did. Connor, Nik, Timmy...I basically lost all of these guys in one night. Timmy and i got into a fight. Connor and I got into a fight. Me and Nik arent even together anymore. :/ Yeah, its hard and ill just have to face everything on Tuesday. Timmy chose Connor over me?! We were "best friends" and he tells everyone my business?! I just...can't be friends with someone like that. I think ive just been into too many relationships that i can't tell the difference between a dream and reality...Im sorry it had to end this way. There's just too many things i have to deal with...fix...end. I have to do it alone. Clear these things up. I have to make things better with my past and then look forward to the future. Nik...i know he loves me...i know he will be there for me. I never doubted him for a second. I never planned on breaking his heart. I was hoping i wouldn't...but the truth is...i broke my heart in the process.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEKQbjMWHMk

No comments:

Post a Comment