Saturday, December 20, 2008

Confused


Sometimes life throws things at you that makes you feel like your world may just be awesome, then other times you feel like just sitting in a corner and bawling your eyes out...you know what i mean? Don't you wish that happiness could just be an ongoing thing? Why is there such a thing as a broken heart or backstabbing? Is it to make us stronger? Or to make us realize that we are human and to prove that we can hurt? I don't really get it. I hate getting hurt but it seems like everytime i put myself out there i get hurt..So whats the deal? Cause if i weren't to put myself out there then that would hurt me even more...wouldn't it? Life is so confusing. One minute i am completely blissful and the next im breaking down feeling like its the end of the world. Wow that only sounded a little bit bipolar. Im not bipolar, im just a very confused girl who is just trying to figure out who she is and why she cant just be happy... thats all. I just want to know why...does anyone really know or is it one of those big important questions that everyone has to answer for themselves?
Thats all for now.
-Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment