Thursday, December 11, 2008

Started Boxing.


So i started this boxing thing about a week ago.

I figure i need to know how to defend myself.

Or something.

Plus, it's really good at helping me release my anger.

I actually like it.

I've gone every day after school.

The trainer is really cool too.

He's been gettin me buff haha.

For practice he's been puttin me up against guys.

So i'm a chick sparring random guys...lovely.

But it's way more of a challenge than sparring other girls.

I have to actually think about my every move.

It's nice although i have been letting them hit me..

Only because i wanna be able to take the punches and not feel like a wimp.

So i let them hit me as hard as they can.

My coach says i'm not bad.

He's taught me the basics, and says i'm built like Mike Tyson.

He's the guy that bit off that one guys ear yes? hahahaah.

So yeah i guess that's me.

I'll update more about this later:)

No comments:

Post a Comment