Friday, November 26, 2010

Baby

How do you know who you can trust? I say, go with your gut feeling. I was a person whose self esteem was somewhat low, so I never trusted my instincts. I was always second guessing myself and chose to believe everyone. Boy did that lead to trouble, a lot of wasted time and continuous heart ache. At a certain point (and age) the heart can only take so much. It was time to think with my head and go with what my gut told me, no matter how hard it might be. Wouldn’t you know, the minute I began living out this thought process my self-esteem starting growing and my mental health began to gain some stability. From that point I began to be a whole person and not just the "shadow" of others. Then something really great happened, I was able to love me. What came next was amazing; I was ready for a healthy relationship and open my heart again to love. Now I am not saying that you should not trust people, I am saying that if something does not feel right then go with what you feel. But if something feels amazing and perfect and wonderful. Do NOT let it go......do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment