Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Chris Albrecht.

So i wrote him and told him how sorry i was for being such a huge jerk to him. Surprisingly he wrote back within like 5 minutes asking me to hang out. Did i miss something?! I mean i just wrote you a short and sweet "i'm sorry" message and already you wanna hang out with me? Damn. haha. Of course it made me feel a lot better that he didnt hate me. I finally met his friend Mason....wow that boy is very interesting. We went bowling. I was a beast:) It's so weird though. I don't get it. Why is it that whenever i'm with him i forget all about Clint. Its soooo weird because even when i was dating Timmy i still thought about Clint. But with Chris i don't. I found out that he's gonna be a junior...wayy young. I'm only worried about that because every guy i've dated has been sooo immature and they're MY age. I can only imagine what a younger guy acts like. Although he doesnt seem as bad as i thought. We've been texting a lot... so that's good yea? He's still really sweet. Like i remember. I hope he likes me.......and i don't fuck up again...

No comments:

Post a Comment