Monday, June 28, 2010

Timmy Cheated....lovely.

WORST WEEKEND EVER!

My sister's came over and made a huge deal about me stealing money from them!!! Diane let them in the house and they started "looking" for the money i "stole". I dont know why they would try to make me seem like a theif. They saw my receipt i had for my itouch and automatically claimed that that was the money i used to buy it. I tried convincing my dad that i had actually bought it with my own money, but he didnt believe me. Diane believed me and she decided to just pay them off $300. I got really mad at her for doing that. I mean my sister's couldnt have prooven anything. I had my OWN graduation money. Not their's. As they were leaving they took the REST of my graduation money, my birth certificate, my s.s card, and my license....I'm beyond pissed that they would do that. Also found out that they rejected my college applications:( I had gotten into UT, Baylor, A&M, Texas Tech, and even Kilgore..... That was probably the biggest heartbreak. I had worked so hard to get into all of them...and they decide to just rip my dreams away. I tried calling the college's but they said that they had already removed my application and scores, and that there was nothing that they could do. So now i'm probably gonna end up going to some fucking community college, when all i wanted to do was get outta here.:( They even told Timmy i cheated on him with Clint. Oh yes, Clint came and picked me up because my sister was being a douche and we fucked at the lake. Really michelle? It made absolutlyyy no sense. Timmy got really mad at me and as i was trying to convince him i wasnt lying about anything my sister's come out of no where and tell him other shit about me to make him think otherwise. Timmy and i broke up. And he was making a big deal about me "cheating" on him. He made a video on facebook of him singing "Heartless" by Kanye West. I literally lol'd! He's such a dumb ass. OH and the best part is while he's rambling on about ME cheating i get a message from Megan Youngblood saying how he cheated on me twice with her. And that's why he wasnt at graduation, was because he was with her. WTF Timmy. After that i decided screw John Mayer and decided to get the ticket i bought from him back. So i asked his brother Taylor to give it to me. He did so now i have his ticket. Timmy was pissed but somehow got another ticket. So there all three of them...Michelle, Sarah, and Timmy saying everything horrible about me that they possibly could in plain sight on facebook. Timmy got random comments from other people about saying how i'm a bitch and how i dont deserve him and yadda yadda yadda. They said that long enough..that i posted the facebook message from Youngblood on facebook, in PLAIN sight. And tagged Timmy's ass. THEN that's when the fingers pointed to me, pointed to him. I made him feel horrible, and he was getting a bunch of shit on facebook and formspring. I thought it was funny. But anyways. I've decided to ignore EVERYTHING my sister's say or do or think. I refuse to let them make a fool outta me. It's not happening. I'm moving on with my life. I'll get through this. God will help me get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment