Monday, June 7, 2010

Graduation:D

So Stephanie has officially graduated high school!!!!! Likeee for realllzzz. Tonight was awesome! Every thing i had worked for was worth it when i walked across the stage. I saw Clint's girlfriend there...awkward. She gave me a death glare...i thought it was funny. I havent talked to Clint since Spring Show, so i almost thought about saying something. I mean it's probably the last time ill see him right? Going to another state for college? i mean yeah...right? I honestly didnt know what to do...should i have said bye or something? Or tried to be friends? I have no idea. I wish we didnt end up like this...it's just weird now. hmm Timmy didnt go to graduation..he didnt want to. Which kinda got me irritated. How do you NOT wanna go to graduation?! Crazy! I've been hearing a lot of shit though about him cheating on me. I seriously dont believe it, but amazingly i dont care as much about it. Normally i'd check it out and investigate but i seriously have no desire to. Our relationship is just goin down hill anyways. But anyways. My grandma came into town for my graduation:) I missed herrrrr!! I've also recieved a shit load of graduation money. It's awesome. ahha:) I'm still deciding what college i'm going to go to. Because it's like if i make the wrong choice...i have to stick with it. So i wanna be right the first time. Anways, i better go. It's hard in the life of a graduate:)






I'm so excited for everything:)

No comments:

Post a Comment