Sunday, May 9, 2010

PROM!

Soooo prom was pretty much awesome!!!! We rented a limoooo:) And also rented a condo right in the middle of the Dallas Skyline:D Prom was awesome i saw pretty much every one there. Clint didnt go surprise surprise, haha. Timmy and i have actually been gettin along pretty well:) No more Bobela drama, and no more Clint drama. I think they finally backed off. Considering Clint ignored me throughout Spring Show...he outta die. jk no but really, haha. Anyways, we got to prom and went immediatly to the food. Which was not half bad to be honest:D We danced a little and left pretty early to go to the condo. It was really nice. Of course there was one bed..awesome. BUT me being the amazing person i am, snatched it for Timmy and i. he asked me out that night also. So yeah we're dating!!:) I find it weird though, just because he's been my best guy friend for years. I really hope if we break up that it doesnt ruin our friendship. That's the only thing i'm worried about...who knows though:) Right now i'm perfectly happy without clint and i'm doing good:D Yay for me. Here are some pictures:) Of course not all of them but some of them. haha








I would say it was pretty fun overall. I mean i guess its nice to go with someone different after 3 years to a dance...new experience for sure. God i hate Clint so much. haha whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment