Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dartmouth Senior Breakfast:)

So this morning i went to my Senior Breakfast at my EL school:) It was awesome to see everyone after all of these years:) Including my old best friend, Merida. Even got reunited with our Troup 34 Girl Scout Group:) It was very exciting:) We ate goooooood food and went look around the school again. I remember running in the gym, and it being hell. And now i could walk around it in a second. All my teachers remembered meee:D It made me feel loved! ahhh good memories, i'm gonna miss everyone when graduation hits:(

Julian is just too tall.......
Me and Bryceeee:D

Julian can look over the book case in the library...hahahhah

yeah she's still around.....:)
The three girls that used to exchange beanie babies with each other during christmas every year:) We always pretended we were the Spice Girls;) Damn we're awesme..i love these girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment