Monday, March 16, 2009

We leave tomorrow!


So the past couple days zave been pretty great. Woke up and went to Perry Smorgys to eat breakfast. We also went sight seeing. We saw that one bridge on "50 first dates", where Drew Barrymore runs. Haha remember? Well, we also saw where "Lost" is filmed. We saw the whole set and everything. It was pretty cool, well...actually amazing. Haha. It rained for a few hours and we got soaked walking back to the hotel. We went to this shopping center called the International Marketplace. It's outside and you walk around and buy almost anything. Everything there is under 10 dollars. I don't think ive ever seen so many peace signs in my life! I guess you could say i was in love. I finally found peace sign stud earrings!! I could never find them. But yeah. We also saw Pearl Harbor, with this really really really hot Navy boy. He was about 19, we got numbers. Haha. It was super cool though. We had to ride a ferry to the site. And we threw our lei's that we got into the water in memory of those who died. It was pretty sacred i guess you could say. There was absolutly no talking whatsoever. Which was super hard for me. Since i talk all the time, lol. But yeah we leave tomorrow at like 6. So ill probably be on the beach all day. I think ive filled up my phonebook in my phone. There are so many hot guys there! Lets just say i got numbers. haha. Ttyl.
-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment