Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I have a little bit of a crush!

Ok so its been about a month and a half since me and Clint have been broken up. Jr year has started and everything seems to be going well. Clint and I started talking again and became friends. He also asked me to homecoming. I said yes because i figure it would be good for us, in order to stay friends. So at the moment we both have no intention of dating one anther. Although back in August, my sweet 16 really wasn't so sweet. It was "Pimp and Ho" themed and everyone had to dress up. I invited Clint because we always seemed to have fun at parties together. I didnt know he actually had a plan to get me back. He got drunk with my friend Matt and started acting like a fool. Of course i wasnt exactly sober myself. I started dancing in a skirt with nothing under it! I have never in my life done anything like that. The party was fun though. Matt, Clint, Adrian and Denise stayed over. Well Matt and Clint stayed over because they were too drunk to drive home. My sister refused to give them their keys. I thought it was kinda funny. haha. I dont actually remember that much. My sister Tanya told my friend Ashton he looked like the Jonas Brothers. haha. (He kinda does the more i think about it. lol) Clint, Adrain, Matt and I fell asleep on the living room floor. Denise was on the couch and Lila had found a bed upstairs. lol. Of course Clint slept by me. I didnt have a problem with it until he tried to hug me, i guess trying to remind me of how things used to be. I felt uncomfortable and didnt think it was appropriate. I told him to stop and moved away. Other than that I remember waking up at 5 in the morning to Clint's phone alarm. It was a cat meowing. I dont think i realized it but I said "Clint, you mind turning off your cat?" We all busted out laughing and then i couldnt stop laughing. It was really funny. I dont think i've ever been that drunk in public before.
Heres some pics:

Man, that was a fun night.
:)
Ok back to subject.:)
Me and Clint are still on for homecoming, but i'm starting to like this guy named Nik. I don't really know him that well, just that he is Denise's "best friend". I sit next to him at lunch and we talk sometimes on the computer. He seems really nice. I know that his mom is in jail or was in jail. But thats ok with me. I don't know what it is about him but i cant stop thinking about him. Plus, he's absolutly adorable! No redneck inside him whatsoever.:) Whoop. After homecoming i might tell him i like him. Who knows. Ugh. I better not get involved with him. He doesn't need to deal with a train wreck like me.:/ Ugh but i can't stop thinking about him. I look forward everyday to seeing him at lunch. He's just got this soft side to him that i completely love. Plus he looks very nice in a football uniform. haha. Ok you caught me. I do check him out at games. haha. I can't help it, he seem to perfect to be real. I wish i knew how to handle this. Ugh.
Coming soon...Homecoming Pics:)
-Steph








No comments:

Post a Comment