Saturday, September 20, 2008

Arrive with a guy, leave with another!

Ok so today was Homecoming or yesterday was. I was really excited. Our mum and garter exchange went well this week. My sister made the mum and garter again this year. They turned out great.:)

The Pep Rally was awesome. We had tryouts for the routine and I earned my place up in the front. Yay me:) I totally got super crunk at the pep rally. Even though there were a lot of people there. We wore jersey's of different sports. Of course the biggest jersey they have goes to one of the tinest people on the team...me! Damn, those football players are huge. I was #44!

The football game was awsome. We won, of course, against Molina! yay. I was the best "8" in "2008" you can ever imagine. haha. Here are just a few of the pictures we took at the game. All three of my sisters made shirts with pictures of me on them. I love it.:)

Well Homecoming started out pretty good. We took pictures, then went out to eat to B.J's. I will confess something though. Remeber Nik? The guy i had a crush on? Well all throught dinner i was txting him off of Denise's phone. I promiced him i would dance with him. lol. I know its wrong, because i had a date but still. Nik made me happy. He also confessed that he was going to ask me to homecoming right before Clint did. I kinda felt bad because i felt like i should have waited. I wanted to go with Nik but i knew it would be wrong to tell Clint no. And sorta last minute. I wish Nik would have asked me though. The night would have ended better. He wrote me on Myspace telling me he liked me.:)
*
Well me liking Nik led to more drama. The whole night at the dance Clint kept making it seem like we were back together, and we weren't. We were only there as friends. JUST as friends! I danced with Nik a couple times while Clint was standing there. Oh well it happened. Can't change the past. Clint got angry and left. Who leaves?! I mean there was no reason to leave and practically ditch me. If Clint was trying to go back out with me, he did a horrible job of showing it. I called him asking him where he was and he told me just left and hung up. It's not like i made out with Nik in front of him or anything. We were just dancing. Well, other than Clint leaving, the rest of the night turned out great. Nik ended up basically being my date. Denise had pretty much the same drama also and ended up dancing with a guy named Stephen the entire night. We both agreed we should have went with the guys we wanted to go with. Oh and the best part is, he asked me to be his girlfriend. I know right...random?! Well actually i'm going to confess something. I have the password to Denise's myspace and i read a conversation of Nik and Denise talking about him asking me out. So i kinda knew ahead of time before it happened but just didnt know when it was going to happen. It was funny because he acted like something was wrong. And i kept on asking him what was wrong and he said he would tell me later. I knew that was it but i didnt think he would actually go through with it. Once the dance was over he pulls me aside and asks me out. I say, "sure". SURE?! Was that the best i could come up with or what?! I laughed about it in my head. That was the lameee. lol "Hey you wanna date?", "sure." haha. So retarded. I'm glad he asked me though. I'm kind of excited as to what this relationship will bring. This has turned into a long post so i will write more later. :) Good Night!



So basically i arrived with an ex, left with a boyfriend.:)
How weird and horrible is that...lol
haha.
This is the new boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment