Wednesday, May 18, 2011

BOREDDDDD

So I'm sitting here lying around with my blanket and stuffed animal, Austin Kidd Jr. I sound like a have a frog in my throat. Since it hurts to talk I thought I would express my thoughts as well....i’m bored. I love summertime, family time, friends, flip-flops, long swims, sunshine, the lake, tanning, snow cones and watermelon. Those are the things I think of when it comes to summer. Now winter is my favorite time of the year but summer is pretty awesome too. I just don't like the heat. But I love putting my Maroon Five, Aerosmith, or Def Leppard CD's in and turning them up as loud as I can stand it with all the windows rolled down and singing to the top of my lungs. Random note: I'm watching “Finding Nemo” right now and can't help but laugh at Ellen's awesome performance. I'm counting down to Army Wives Season 3 premiere right now... I love Army Wives! I'm not sure if it’s because I'm with someone in the Army or what but that show is awesome! I feel like I can relate to every character and there aren't too many shows out there that do that for me. I bought tickets to see my solider I get to see him in less than 10 days. I can't wait. I love seeing him. He is my best friend. I have more fun with him than anyone else. He always knows how to make me laugh and is always there. I'm lucky in love with my best friend!!!! My Jesus i'm extremely bored.....

No comments:

Post a Comment