Thursday, November 18, 2010

Kush againnnn

Went to Kush with Rachel and Will. Rachel was kind of being a pain because she was getting mad that guys were talking to me and not her. She even made a comment to Will saying "what does she have that i dont? Why do all guys like her?" She makes it seem like i want guys to talk to me. I am perfectly fine sitting in a corner by myself. ughh, she makes me mad so much. It's not so awkward with her anymore. I mean i knew Austin and her had a history and i was willing to put that behind me and move on. But she always makes it seem like she gets annoyed every time i say his name. I really don't care what happened with them, just as long as they are truthful and honest about it, i'm ok. And we talked about it and she told me everything about them. So if thats all i'm ok. And same with Austin. He says he told me the truth about everything so it's all good. I thought it was really funny when i dropped Rachel off at her house a while back and on her car was a heart and Austin Kidd. And on the side it said "Love, Dorso" Like i would really flaunt my boyfriend to her when she claims that it hurts her. It's so stupid. Rachel says their whole relationship still hurts her, too fucking bad. Get the FUCK over it. It happend forever ago. Ughhhhh.


I bonded with this guy named Shaun at Kush. He works there and says he'd give me free hookah.:) Sweeeet.
I need my Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment