Thursday, August 19, 2010

Oh my goddess:(

sooooooooo Chris and i broke up. It just wasnt meant to be. He's way too young. Like seriously. idk. I started kinda talking to Clint again. I don't know why i always put myself through this. He's just gonna hurt me again. I wish i could get over him. :( It's like he always finds the perfect moment to come back into my life when i have no one. grrr. it's weird. Anyways i skyped this guy named Austin Kidd tonight. He was worried about someone coming up to see him and they never showed up. He's actually really cute. But he's really shy. It's weird because i was sorta fb stalking him for a while. I mean come on, hot army man? single? DIBS. haha. He was nice though. Never really met anyone quite like him. Which is good. I'll probably never meet him because he's in Seattle. And he's way older than me..ok two years...but still. He would never have any interest in an 18 year old. I wish i knew him at Berkner. He seems really cool. Hopefully ill see him around :) I took funny pictures of him :) He's kind of a cutie:)
Future boyfriend maybe? hahaha nahhhhh. lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment