Monday, November 3, 2008

DDC or Rangerette?

Ok so this morning my mom and my sisters were talking about me trying out for DDC.(Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader) Im not so sure if i want to do that. I have always planned on becoming a Rangerette. Which btw, Nicole Ahlfinger made the team!! Im so happy for her. She tries so hard its unreal. haha It's been my life long goal since i can remember.
Iloveher:)
Plus look Mrs. Rios? Captian of the Rangerettes!

Although being a DDC would be cool. I'm not so sure if i have the looks for that. I mean all those girls are so pretty, and im so...like...plain. haha. I mean look at me compared to one of those girls. haha pathetic!

Wow. I spent way to much time on that. Plus and also. I have to be 18. im not even 17 haha. The whole thing is a complete joke to me. lol
Now Rangerette. Thats something serious. haha
I think its every Drill team girl's dream, because thats where they all end up.
Take a look:

Plus their show Revels was amazing!!
Watch it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsa2PCE1NhM
Bando Team trip we took to see them preform.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoxSR8jcgnU
Plus their officers are amazing.
God, my dream.

"Dreams can often become challenging, but challenges are what we live for."
-Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment