Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A break-up about to happen...again.


Ok so recently Clint and me havent been getting along. He's pretty much always around and i never get any privacy. EVER! He's always calling me non-stop and writing me, its really annoying. And whats worse is hes calling at like 2 or 3 in the morning and my mom gets pissed because he woke her up. He's making things worse off at home then they already are. I can't stand it when guys are always calling, always messaging and always there. I need my space. It's weird that our relationship is coming to an end though. Clint was never a bad boyfriend. But i can't handle all the suicide and and death threats he has. I mean why is it always violence?? Why can't i find a guy that is normal and knows how to treat a girl. Clint told me from the start, he wanted to spoil who ever his girlfriend was. I like be spoiled but there is a thing called too much. It's not enough for me. I need him to quit acting like his friends and be himself. Why does he always feel like he needs to act redneck?? Who actually WANTS to be redneck? Seriously, this game is getting old. Sad to say, but will admit it, my feelings are long gone for him. I don't think i can stay in this relationship any longer. It's like he doesn't want this to work. We have been dating for a year and a half. How could this have failed? I never thought i would be without him. I never thought i would love him. Im not even sure i did. Love is a strong word. It takes more than one person to mean it. I guess 3rd ones a charm right? Connor, Clint...who's next? Maybe the 3rd serious one will be the one ill actually love. Maybe if i dont talk to him for a while, he will get the hint? Maybe? Or should i just break it off now and get it over with? I'm not sure what to do. It's like i can never find the right guy. There is always something wrong with the ones i choose. They either cheat on me or act like complete fools. :/I don't think i ever mean't anything to him, if i did we wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be feeling like this. Ugh. I need advice. But there is no one to talk to. I guess ill end it with him tomorrow, or later on tonight. This will be bad i know it. More to come. End results.

"Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him."

-Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment